Rich is a strategic and graphic facilitator with extensive credits in marketing, technology and media.
- Founder and principal of Dangerous Kitchen, a strategic facilitation company
- Facilitator and consultant to Atlanta’s midwife and doula community
- Experienced strategist, researcher and consultant in medical marketing
- Business roles have included CEO, COO, Technical Director, Creative Director, Interactive Director, Brand Strategist, Account Director and Executive Producer
- Masters degree in production from the University of Miami, FL
- Married to a doula and proud father of two wonderful children caught by midwives.
Anjli Aurora Hinman
Anjli strongly believes in empowered childbirth, the power of having a supportive team for laboring women and ensuring the best health of every child through excellent prenatal care.
- Co-founder and Executive Director of Atlanta Birth Center
- Trained/worked at several Atlanta area hospitals including Emory Midtown Hospital, Northside Hospital, North Fulton Regional Hospital, and Atlanta Medical Center.
- Holds a BS from University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI; MPH in Maternal and Child Health from Boston University, Boston, MA; and MS in Family Nurse Practitioner and Nurse Midwifery from Emory University (Summa Cum Laude), Atlanta, GA
- Institute of Medicine Committee Member 2009- 2010 on the Future of Nursing
- Welcomed her baby boy in 2014 at home supported by her wonderful husband, mother, sister, midwives, and doula, and with the same wonderful team welcomed her twin daughters in 2018.
Cristel brings a breadth and depth of knowledge across nearly all aspects of comprehensive fundraising programs, grant writing, and event planning catered to advancing the well-being of communities.
- Current chief development officer and chief communications officer for $25 milion system at Sheltering Arms Early Education and Family Centers
- Experienced member of executive teams honing skills in strategic thinking, planning, vision, budgeting, management, and leadership.
- Held development specific positions at United Way of Metropolitan Atlanta, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Foundation, Hands on Atlanta, and Georgia Health Sciences University.
Heba is an enterprising and innovative healthcare business strategist with a 25+ year career in key leadership roles, earning a reputation for overcoming the challenging obstacles to growth and development impacting healthcare organizations.
- Led business and quality initiatives in mission-critical areas such as operational turnarounds, culture change, leadership development, technology optimization, and facilities planning.
- A Certified Medical Practice Executive, holds an MPA, with a concentration in Healthcare Finance from New York University and a BA from Virginia Tech.
- Enlisted to envision and execute a strategic plan to help grow Laureate Medical Group, she set the building blocks and spearheaded growth over a 14-year period, overcoming a deep economic recession to position a thriving healthcare organization for acquisition in 2012
- Honored with Atlanta’s Top Workplace Award for 2011 and 2012
- Consistently achieved targets for all third-party and CMS performance-based bonuses, including Meaningful Use and PQRI
Stephanie is an entrepreneur at heart and started her own company called We Are Rosie, bringing modern work and diverse teams to marketing and advertising. She is a champion of those who have been marginalized and overlooked by the industry and is committed to bringing a more inclusive approach to her teams and the clients they serve.
- Throughout her career, Stephanie has helped marketing and advertising technology businesses scale by building relationships with advertisers including Coke, Home Depot, Disney, Bank of America, and L’Oreal.
- She has an exceptional ability to bring in millions of dollars in revenue and helped several Fortune 250 Companies achieve their business goals
- After giving birth two her two daughters under the loving care of midwives, she was left feeling empowered and the experience she feels has positively changed the course of every aspect of her life. She believes birth is an innate opportunity for a woman to be in her power, and feels the experience can and should be a beautiful one,
Melanie has strong visions of promoting equality and compassion across work and health sectors, and started her own consulting business addressing diversity and inclusion with an expertise in studying the effects of racism and bias in organizations