Rich is a strategic and graphic facilitator with extensive credits in marketing, technology and media.
- Founder and principal of Dangerous Kitchen, a strategic facilitation company
- Facilitator and consultant to Atlanta’s midwife and doula community
- Experienced strategist, researcher and consultant in medical marketing
- Business roles have included CEO, COO, Technical Director, Creative Director, Interactive Director, Brand Strategist, Account Director and Executive Producer
- Masters degree in production from the University of Miami, FL
- Married to a doula and proud father of two wonderful children caught by midwives.
Anjli Aurora Hinman
Anjli strongly believes in empowered childbirth, the power of having a supportive team for laboring women and ensuring the best health of every child through excellent prenatal care.
- Co-founder and Executive Director of Atlanta Birth Center
- Trained/worked at several Atlanta area hospitals including Emory Midtown Hospital, Northside Hospital, North Fulton Regional Hospital, and Atlanta Medical Center.
- Holds a BS from University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI; MPH in Maternal and Child Health from Boston University, Boston, MA; and MS in Family Nurse Practitioner and Nurse Midwifery from Emory University (Summa Cum Laude), Atlanta, GA
- Institute of Medicine Committee Member 2009- 2010 on the Future of Nursing
- Welcomed her baby boy in 2014 at home supported by her wonderful husband, mother, sister, midwives, and doula, and with the same wonderful team welcomed her twin daughters in 2018.
Paul K. Nieminen
Paul is an experienced leader of transformational change at the individual, organizational, and community levels.
- Director of Organizational Development at UPS, working globally for 19 years.
- Qualitative Researcher, Social Scientist, and Ethnographer completing all coursework for a Ph.D. in Human Resources Development.
- Active leadership delegate, trusted servant, and facilitator within recovery, counseling, and spiritual communities.
- Strong advocate for fatherhood and father’s rights providing a community for peer to peer support.
- Father of two brilliant and empowered young women who were both born practicing conscious birthing and with the assistance of a doula.
Cristel brings a breadth and depth of knowledge across nearly all aspects of comprehensive fundraising programs, grant writing, and event planning catered to advancing the well-being of communities.
- Current chief development officer and chief communications officer for $25 milion system at Sheltering Arms Early Education and Family Centers
- Experienced member of executive teams honing skills in strategic thinking, planning, vision, budgeting, management, and leadership.
- Held development specific positions at United Way of Metropolitan Atlanta, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Foundation, Hands on Atlanta, and Georgia Health Sciences University.
Heba is an enterprising and innovative healthcare business strategist with a 25+ year career in key leadership roles, earning a reputation for overcoming the challenging obstacles to growth and development impacting healthcare organizations.
- Led business and quality initiatives in mission-critical areas such as operational turnarounds, culture change, leadership development, technology optimization, and facilities planning.
- A Certified Medical Practice Executive, holds an MPA, with a concentration in Healthcare Finance from New York University and a BA from Virginia Tech.
- Enlisted to envision and execute a strategic plan to help grow Laureate Medical Group, she set the building blocks and spearheaded growth over a 14-year period, overcoming a deep economic recession to position a thriving healthcare organization for acquisition in 2012
- Honored with Atlanta’s Top Workplace Award for 2011 and 2012
- Consistently achieved targets for all third-party and CMS performance-based bonuses, including Meaningful Use and PQRI