Mindful Birthing Couples Class
March 31 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
This class is 5 hrs of hands-on childbirth partner preparation. Taught by Charlotte Scott, ltmb, cld. Charlotte is a labor doula, licensed body worker, massage therapist, childbirth educator and Spinning Babies® aware practitioner.
This can be taken as a refresher for couples or as an opportunity to deepen partner preparation.
- Navigate healthy birth choices.
- Birth partner roles and building a birth team.
- Partner labor massage and relaxation techniques.
- Hands on support for pregnancy and all stages of labor.
- Partner support for optimal fetal positioning.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or register on the following website: https://alaboroflove.org/mindful-birthing-workshop/
Cost: $130 per couple
Location: The Gathering Place, Ste 140