- This event has passed.
Pea Pod | Breastfeeding Basics
September 2 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
2 hour class
Price: $70 per family
The Breastfeeding Basics class will give you all the tools you need to successfully breastfeed your precious little one. You will learn
- How to know when your milk has “come in”
- Proper latching and positioning techniques
- What is normal, what is myth and when to call a lactation consultant
- How to know if your baby is getting enough milk
- How to build and maintain a healthy milk supply from birth to weaning
- Tips on breastfeeding in public
- Each participant will get a free copy of The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding (a $20 value)
And much more!