- This event has passed.
Pea Pod | Sleep Solutions
December 15, 2018 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
90 minute class
Price: $60 per family
There’s no doubt about it, life with a newborn can be exhausting! But it is also one of the most special and precious times. This Pea Pod Sleep Solutions class will give you the information and tools you need to help embrace this wonderful time and get a better nights sleep in the process. You’ll learn:
- The in’s and out’s of normal infant sleep patterns from birth to 1 year
- How to promote healthy sleeping habits with your baby
- How to uncover your baby’s routine
- When you can expect your baby to sleep through the night
- How to reduce the risk of SIDS
- Choosing the appropriate sleeping arrangements for your family
- And much more…
This class is perfect for anyone who will be helping take care of your little one including parents, grandparents, and other caretakers. This class size is kept small on purpose so that it can remain completely interactive and we allow plenty of time for questions throughout the class as well as a dedicated time for questions and answers at the end of the class.
Location: The Gathering Place, Ste 140