- This event has passed.
Postpartum Yoga | Free
February 25 @ 10:00 am
At ABC’s new Gathering Place in Suite 140.
Postnatal BYOB (bring your own (pre-walking) baby) Class
This class incorporates:
- Yoga poses and breathing to heal and strengthen mama’s body after birth
- Short and simple meditation techniques
- Baby focused exercises and songs to stretch and delight baby
- Anything goes environment – feel free to nurse, change diapers, not worry about a crying baby!
- A supportive and friendly community for parents and babies
- Appropriate for babies from 1 month until they can walk
- No yoga experience necessary, for mom or baby
- Mats are included!
Instructor: Ali Rose Gellin – Certified 200-hour RYT – Prenatal Yoga, Vinyasa, Acrovinyasa, Raja Yoga. 4 years experience as a yoga teacher with all ages from youth to seniors. Grateful mother to healthy darling baby girl and so excited to share her passion for yoga, wellness, and the joy of childrearing with you! Check out Ali Rose’s blog at strongnmindful.com (http://strongnmindful.com/) for musings on pregnancy, parenting, yoga, etc.