We need your help to make sure every parent in the Atlanta metro area is aware of Atlanta Birth Center. But most importantly, we need to reach beyond our birthing community to parents throughout the country who are unaware that they have more birth options. There are several ways you can help by spreading the word.
- Sign up for our newsletter to receive periodic updates about Atlanta Birth Center. Then, share it with others who might be interested.
- “Like” us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AtlantaBirthCenter.
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Add us to your circles on Google Plus.
- Read our blog and share the posts with others.
Using Facebook, Google Plus, and Instagram, please share our posts with your community, make comments on our page, and recommend our page to your friends.
Please fill out this form to get a monthly email about volunteer and business partnership opportunities for Atlanta Birth Center. This is separate from our main newsletter subscription list, so you can subscribe and unsubscribe as your availability changes. If you have any questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
Join our Facebook group, where we’ll try to share and dialogue about upcoming volunteer opportunities.
Are you a photographer? We’d love to include your pictures in our photo galleries and also on our blog. We use pictures of newborn babies, pregnant mothers and their families, labor and birth. We would especially love pictures of our midwives, as well as any pictures from our events. Just contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping. We will credit you with every use, and watermarks are fine.
A simple donation can make a big difference in our vision of a of community where birth is embraced as the most fundamental part of a conscious and connected human experience, where womens’ voices are heard and medical intervention is a necessary exception – not the norm.
Number of Donors: 5
- Room of choosing to be dedicated by name, if desired.
- Recognition on the Founders Wall at Atlanta Birth Center.
- Prenatal, birth, and postpartum package to be gifted to donor’s family member / friend desiring and eligible for birth center birth.
- Name or corporate logo displayed on marketing materials.
- Eight VIP tickets to the Annual Gala.
Number of Donors: 25
- Recognition on the Founders Wall, prominently displayed at Atlanta Birth Center.
- Names or corporate logo listed on giving page of website.
- Four VIP tickets to the Annual Gala
Number of Donors: revolving 15-20/Unlimited
- A two-year membership on our Advisory Committee, which acts as a “think factory” to create ideas and solutions that position ABC as a national expert on birth centers, holistic healthcare, and the midwifery model of care.
- Invitation to the annual Advisory Committee Retreat.
- Names or corporate logo listed on giving page of website.
- Two tickets to the Annual Gala.
Metro Atlanta is replete with underserved communities, including our refugees, teens, and homeless populations. Providing access to information on women’s health and evidence-based care can significantly improve outcomes and contribute to the greater good of our community. Our goal is that 15% of our clients represent such communities, but we cannot do this alone. Please consider funding midwifery-model prenatal, birth, and postpartum care for families in Atlanta’s underserved population. We believe how a woman is cared for and empowered through her births has a lifelong positive impact on how she recognizes her own abilities and strengths. This empowered woman gives back to making her own community safer, healthier, and more compassionate for her children and mothers that come after her. Help us change the trajectory and possibility for positive change.
Amount: Give what you can
Number of Donors: Unlimited
As an Advocate, your ongoing financial contribution will help maintain our goal of providing individualized, compassionate care for women and families in Atlanta. Please consider support at $30, $50, or $100 / mo.
- Names recognized in donor list for Annual Report
Find out how your tax-deductible contribution can help us achieve this vision and impact the lives of numerous babies and families by emailing email@example.com.
Ready to help? Donate now.
If you prefer to make your tax-deductible donation via mail, please make checks payable to Atlanta Birth Center, and use our mailing address below.
Atlanta Birth Center
P.O. Box 8543
Atlanta, GA 31106
Atlanta Birth Center is a Georgia Nonprofit Corporation which has been granted tax-exempt status as a IRS Section 501(c)(3) public charity. Your funds will enable our organization to further our purpose of developing an accredited birth and wellness facility in Atlanta, providing family-centered and evidence-based care, accessible to all. No goods or services were provided to you in exchange for this contribution.
Client Care Coordinator
Individuals with this title are often the first point of contact for prospective Atlanta Birth Center clients. Duties include answering phones and emails, attending/facilitating Meet the Midwives, ABC Tours, and Community Connection events, and sitting at the “front desk” to be the first smiling face clients see when they enter the clinic. CCCs will be responsible for the check in/out of clients during visits and handling the conversation and set-up of payment arrangements, when needed. Additional required skills include proficiency in multi-tasking, problem solving, computer use, and reporting. CCCs must have or develop a thorough understanding of insurance, medical records handling, and sensitivity of HIPAA and privacy issues. The ideal candidate will be professional, well-spoken and well-written, as well as at ease with clients during this important and often emotional time in their lives.
Portrait of and Atlanta Birth Center Client Care Coordinator:
- Communicates effectively and proactively
- Demonstrates effective organizational skills
- Accepts direction and guidance
- Inherently courteous and polite
- Able to treat clients and staff with the highest level of respect and professionalism
- Takes on additional responsibilities and assignments willingly
- Takes pride in Atlanta Birth Center and the services and programs we provide